Thanks a lot for the reply XD
its alright really, i understand the reply you sent for the other topic ^^
what i like the most is the "free" part hehehe
however I'll do that after i became successful XD
so now i better work hard lol
by the way, the booksabout the CFA are availabe at the site you just
gave me, right?

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "kang_ocoy_maen_saham"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh So U're A Foreigner., Pardon My Previous Reply It Was Written On
> Bahasa.
>
> Macro Economics?
>
> well U Should Check these Links
>

> http://www.ebookee.com/index.php?tag=80
>
> http://www.esnips.com/_t_/economic?q=economic
>
> Or U can Sign At www.projectw.org and Go Hunt Some Great Threads
> Consisting Finance and Economics E-Books There.
>
> Oh and When U Become Rich and Success Enough to Buy The Books., dont
> Forget to Buy the "Real-Books" when U Can Afford It. That Way We Are
> Supporting the Intellectual Work Of The Authors.
>
> I Suppose the Net Connection is faster and easier In China than In
> Indo so It'd be wiser for me to provide the link instead of sending U
> the Books Via Mail (net connection here is sooo Lame...)
>
> (Eh Waduh Warungnya Embah Kedatengan Warung Dr China, Aje Gile
> kekekekek)
>

> --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "eternalbright85"
> <eternalbright85@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi. I'm really sorry if this topic is going off the road :)
> > If possible, would you tell me where can i find a download-able book
> > about macro economy please? Am a foreign student in China, hence
> need
> > a book about it. Thanks a lot before hand :)
> > As I often see you know a lot where to find a good book :)
> >

> > --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "kang_ocoy_maen_saham"
> > <kang_ocoy_maen_saham@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Suggestion For Some Nice Further Reading Regarding the Topic,
> > >
> > > http://ebooks.ebookmall.com/ebook/174561-ebook.htm
> > >

> > > Nah Kalo Donlot Gratisnya
> > >

> > http://rs42.rapidshare.com/files/4345471/Gerald_A_Benjamin_-
> _Angel_Capital.pdf