Serbu BEJ !!!!Top Stories
**<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/finance/news/topnews/*http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080722/wall_street.html>
Dow <http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5EDJI>11,602.50+135.16+*1.18%*[image:
Chart for Dow] <http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5EDJI>
*Stocks surge as Oil
Plunges*<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/finance/news/topnews/*http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080722/wall_street.html>-
AP

Wall Street traded higher Tuesday as investors were encouraged by another
sharp drop in oil prices and snapped up shares of undervalued financial
companies.

   - Wachovia Has $8.9B Loss, Exits Wholesale
Mortgage<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/finance/finhome/topstories/apf/*http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080722/earns_wachovia.html>-
   AP
   - Mortgage Giant Rescue Could Cost
$25B<http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080722/fannie_freddie_cost.html>-
   AP
   - Oil Tumbles More Than
$4<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/finance/news/topnews/*http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080722/oil_prices.html>-
   AP
   - Pickens Sees $300 Oil Unless U.S. Cuts
Imports<http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/080722/pickens_oil.html>-
   Reuters
   - California Foreclosures Soar to 20-year
High<http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080722/california_homes_foreclosures.html>-
   AP
   - Huge Trading Loss Sinks Energy Trader
SemGroup<http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/080722/semgroup.html>-
   Reuters
   - 'They're All Toast': Roubini Says Brokers, Even Goldman, Can't Stay

Independent<http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/41330/%27They%27re-All-Toast%27-Roubini-Says-Brokers-Even-Goldman-Can%27t-Stay-Independent?tickers=GS,LEH,MS,MER,JPM,BAC,C>-
   Tech Ticker

Kirim email ke