mungkin kayak....
ceny han???
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: sultan qatar
  To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 10:27 AM
  Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] Re: To El, Greedy and Fear Balancing in the
milis ...

  OH Elaine.
  Kamu pasti wanita yang cantik, cerdas, tahan mental, percaya diri.

  2008/8/12, Elaine Sui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

    So what? tidak ada yang berani argue at that time.. at least I didn't say
buy when IDX was 2850 fgod sake.. you're not a true investor I see. True
investors don't bother tops or bottoms. Al Fatih predicted 2400-2500 yet no one
dares to complain now. Y'all are just a bunch hypocrites.

    And don't tell me about that Schubert guy.. ^_^ Oh well, some cmdty stocks
are already in my target range, so happy hunting. 50% discounts as promised.
The hell with JCI.

    Elaine