*Heroic games? What is that supposed to mean?? Wait, weren't you  the one
who leaked a chat transcript with Oentoeng days ago? Oh I get it! I'm SORRY
I mocked on your master, it was really a joke. But if I was him I'd call it
a betrayal. :P

Anyway I was just commenting on Embah's call, but I doubt you have the guts
to tell him to continue his "heroic games"... ^_^

Elaine**
*

Kirim email ke