*I'm still confident with my current portfolio design and target prices.
Daily volatility can't change my mind. Just study the toughest sectors in
the last two month, and you'll get the idea. Tetapi member mau ikut embah
cool down boleh saja. Jangan copet terus, tidak sehat untuk IDX.

Elaine juga belum gain banyak 2H08 (1H thanks to Coal/Agri), but I can wait,
cuz we know what we're doing, I trust my team, and we believe in
fundamentals.

Mungkin ada tanya kenapa bisa drop so much kalau fundamental bagus? The
answer is simple. Too many ppl own it.

Elaine**
*