*Anyway about +1000 rally, well just hope for the best, boy. I won't go
against the market but I think it can happen someday next year, or even
sooner like starting today. Things don't always work the way we want (well
at least It looks like they don't ^_^).

Be realistic, boy. Really, how long have you been in the market? 3 months?

Elaine**
*
On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 1:00 PM, boyz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "Elaine Sui"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > *Big crash is EXACTLY what you want, right? How about slow and painful
> > death.. <
> http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/obrolan-bandar/message/89944>
> >
> > Elaine**
> > *
>

> How 'bout +1000 points rally? [image: :p]
> You covered both side. When market down, you quoted bearish posts.
> and when market up, you quoted bullish side.  Hehehe...
>
> anyway, i ever told about another IEG...
> it's an accurate indicator for those who pay attention. Lol ...
>
> Salam,

Kirim email ke