*I really don't know. I let go all of our position in energy/agri sector
months ago, and there's no plan to have them back yet, except for short
covering. I'll consider to own them once they're cheap enough a.k.a. 50%
discount... or more. For the time being, I prefer to allocate more on short
term debt market. But if you insist, I've to tell you that I won't be
surprised to see BUMI below 4000.

Elaine**
*
2008/9/4 edward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  Where is pretty women miss Eline ???
> what your comment about BUMI 10.000 end of the year ???

Kirim email ke