From: jsx_consultant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [obrolan-bandar] Re: Q3 Update: SMGR vs SMCB
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 9:59 PM

>From UBS: TP=4000

- We lower our earnings forecasts for 2009E-10E by 7%.
- We lower domestic cement demand growth assumption from 8% to 4%
for 2009 and from 10% to 8% for 2010.
- We lower our ASP increase assumption for 2009, in line with
weaker demand, from 12% to 9%. However, falling oil and coal
prices serve as an earnings buffer as 40-45% of COGS is
energy costs.
- Our DCF-derived PT, assuming a new 12.8% risk free rate
and unchanged 5% long term g, is Rp4,000 (30% lower).

So what stocks do you recommend and it's Target ?

--- In obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com, SyIFA Fund <syifa.fund@ ...>
wrote:

> For the sake of latest condition in financial market turmoil and
will be realized in real sector soon, we do not believe cement
sector...so we plan not to touch them for NOW...there are some
reasons why...First, for company like SMGR, their movement in BEI is
limited and SMGR liquidity is questioned due to government buyback
that made SMGR shares less available to investor in the market.
Second, we can  see that SMGR plan to issue global bonds for funding
their expansion will be terminated (this is like double-edged sword
case; in one way good for their balance sheet (one point estimation)
but not good for their prospect, but to get conclusion let's take a
look into our third point. Third, ask your analyst to give you
China cement data, and that's why I'm so worry on this sector, SOON
they'll flood national market with that kinda stuff.

> DISCLAIMER: ON
>
> SF and FCI Holding
> Where you can trust your fund for the future

Kirim email ke