Dunno what’s popping in your head… Me: ALL OF THEM.

Clearly, all agri & CPOs are the FUTURE STOCKS.

Apart from BAKRIE, UNSP remains A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE for every investor.

Production capacity runs well. Export goes smoothly.

So as AALI, the management is tight.

Human Capital Investment is continuously set high.

While oil management runs laggard,

the GOI must accelerate Cultivation & Production through PPP scheme
widely.

Look at Cungkok! Oil is hoarded smoothly, Indo coal is acquired robustly.

Coal is then redistributed for mass industrialization. GDP soars.

We are losing both, gentlemen… while biting our own teeth!

Thence, the regulations on CPO & alternative energy should have been
long anticipated.

This is our strength, this is our character, this is our success.

Tell the House of Rep to OPEN their eyes WIDE

and anticipate changes rather than dreaming on UU Porn.

Someday, when the country’s asset is gone THEY will yell and shout at
the GOI.

BUMI is gone. What else? U name it…

More & more is gone.

The country should invest in INTERNATIONAL LOBBY EDUCATION
substantially to the next generation or we keep losing.

MEDC is not worth collecting, but its courage of nationalism is more
worthy.

Go on Helmi! Your whistle blower is NOT BAD.

Aimee,

The United Kingdom of KALINGGA.

Kirim email ke