I read in newspaper today that the Finance Minister was crying after
debat with State Owned Minister pertaining some decisions on BUMI ...
I suspect she is crying due to two things: 1) her consideration on the
impact of lowering fuel price will impact government budget and 2) may
be pertaining instruction given to PTBA to buy "paper" BUMI.

On 11/6/08, RATU SIMA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Simple Om...
>
> If index proves true going down, added by the sentiment of BUMI & its
> sicking sting, FOR A WHILE, coal will be affected. (Not too mention the
> falling commodities in years ahead)
>
> Someone is REALLY ABOVE THE LAW. Trust me, it's scenario is Extremely Dirty.
>
> The good news is if U' re investor, keep it for long term.
>
> in 2010, about 30 - 40% supply demand increase WILL occur.
>
> Aimee.

Kirim email ke