Dear All

how do I restore application on Observium Apps Menu, in my case Apache/HTTPD

regards
Abraham

Makingroup Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and
is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee,
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the
sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and
delete this email from your system.