Is it possible to override the alert transport parameters? In particular, I
want to include the ENTITY_DESCRIPTION into the summary field for Pagerduty.

When I put in this line into the config.php

$config['transports']['pagerduty']['notification']['request_params']['payload']['summary']
 = 'ALERT: [%DEVICE_HOSTNAME%] [%ENTITY_NAME%] [%ENTITY_DESCRIPTION%]
%ALERT_MESSAGE%';

I can see it in the Global Settings | Changed Dump page, but the value doesn't
update in the Global Settings | Full Dump.

So this seems to indicate that Observium is initializing these values after the
config has been read in. Is this the case?

Is there a user configurable way to change the title of the alerts?

Cheers

Milton