Observium currently always displays in C.

The hover feature is for people who can't speak C. :D

Thanks,
adam.

Brian Weeks via observium wrote on 23/07/2023 05:28:
I just installed a new APC Netbotz 250 and I have configured its web interface to be in Fahrenheit but when I imported it into Observium the units are celsius. The weird thing is if I hover over the temperature it shows correctly in fahrenheit. Can you point me in the right direction on how to change the displayed units?

--

Brian Weeks
Network Engineer