Hi Helge,

The old array method of adding graphs to the front page is gone, along with the entire front page.

You can now add graphs directly from the graph browser (right hand side of the graph navbar), and then resize them on the dashboard. Your old graphs would have been automatically migrated to the new style, so perhaps you never even noticed they changed!

Bottom right of the dashboard page has an edit button to enable edit mode.

Adam.