Hi Shawn,

This looks like your router has changed its ifIndexes for its ports. You need persistent indexes enabled to prevent this.

I thought this was default these days, but maybe not.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/7600/ios/15S/configuration/guide/7600_15_0s_book/ifindx.pdf

This is a throwback problem to the 90s :)

We name port RRDs by the ifIndex, and devices should maintain ifIndexes across reboots, but for historical reasons some didn't in the olden days.

adam.