Hi,

testing any contact is from console:
./test_alert.php -c <contact_id>

for debugging add flag:
./test_alert.php -d -c <contact_id>

contact_id you can see on Contacts page.

Ivo van Tulden via observium wrote on 16.10.2023 13:56:

Dear members,

After the great help with the dashboard I went of to the next part in automating, which is for us alerting through Teams.

Hopefully you can help me as quickly with this as the last time.

We want to use Teams Webhook function to create an alert message, which holds a couple of components.

I have configured the webhook within MS Teams and setup the link with the Observium contacts.

Created a alert which triggers and mentions the notification of contacts, but nothing happens within MS Teams.

The problem can be with a couple of things, so I wanted to start with logging with Observium.

This can probably show me if the firewall blocks, if the Webhook link was a bad URL, etc.

Where can I find a debugging log of the notification actions, so I can start debugging?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ivo van Tulden

Technical Infrastructure Engineer - IT Department

<<  Security is van ons allemaal  >>

****

DISCLAIMER: The information sent in or attached to this e-mail is for the addressee only. If this e-mail message is unclear please contact VLISCO by e-mail or telephone. Disclosure or reproduction of this information to a third party without prior agreement of VLISCO is not allowed. VLISCO does not accept any responsibility for the correct and complete interpretation of this e-mail nor for the time of its arrival. VLISCO cannot be held responsible for any claim resulting from negotiations and/or decisions made directly or indirectly based on information contained in this e-mail message. Vlisco Netherlands B.V. Binnen Parallelweg 27, 5701 PH, Helmond, The Netherlands. Chamber of commerce Eindhoven 50751492. Tel.: +31 (0)492 570922 Fax: +31 (0)492 570230 Visit our website: www.vlisco.com

****

Mike Stupalov,
Discord channel: https://discord.gg/GjpNXKWm8W
Observium Limited, https://observium.org