Hi Team,

we are trying to monitor the above device. This works well. Observium can even
monitor the GPON PON interfaces eg: gpon-olt1/1.
The problem we are having is trying the monitor the ONU devices on site at a
client. We use Raisecom ONU's. There are currently mib files available but we
noticed that the mib files are empty.
So it would seem that Observium cant monitor the bandwidth of the onu's behind
the splitter that is connected to the pon interface.

Is this something we can manually do from our side? if we have a look at the
mib files in /opt/observium/mib/raisecom and vi into the mib file, it is
populated.

[root@localhost raisecom]# vi RAISECOM-SYSTEM-MIB
-- MibName=raisecomSystem
-- =======================================================================
-- Version info
--
-- Version 0.1 Created 2003.12.17 by GONGGUIDONG
-- This version of MIB is created just for the use of Network Management Systems

RAISECOM-SYSTEM-MIB DEFINITIONS ::= BEGIN

        IMPORTS
        MODULE-IDENTITY,Unsigned32
                        FROM SNMPv2-SMI
        OBJECT-TYPE
                    FROM SNMPv2-SMI
        raisecomAgent
                    FROM RAISECOM-BASE-MIB
        TruthValue
                    FROM SNMPv2-TC
        EnableVar
                    FROM SWITCH-TC
        TimeStamp,TEXTUAL-CONVENTION
                    FROM SNMPv2-TC;

        raisecomSystem MODULE-IDENTITY
                LAST-UPDATED    "200507270000Z"
                ORGANIZATION    "RAISECOM TECH, Ltd."
                CONTACT-INFO    "www.raisecom.com"
                DESCRIPTION
                                "raisecom System objects: objects common to all
platforms."
                ::= { raisecomAgent 1 }
--
-- Textual Conventions
"RAISECOM-SYSTEM-MIB" [converted] 1550L, 59022C

please advise on this as we need to be able to monitor the client bandwidth.

Regards,.