On 11/9/23 8:02 AM, Mike Stupalov via observium wrote:
Hi,

   you have installed observium on OpenBSD or you monitor hosts with OpenBSD.
(I didn’t really understand your notes)

I have observium installed on Linux, and added a couple new OpenBSD hosts as servers for it to monitor. On OpenBSD I am using the built in SNMPv3 server, which is as I understand it a different code base than typical net-snmp.

Anyway.. make and attach (better in Discord pastebin channel)
discovery and poller debugs for this host:

Sorry, I don't have Discord, but I could jump on IRC if need be.

I've captured the output here: http://keekles.org/OpenBSD.txt

I didn't see an option to kill the escape codes for color though.

Thank you,
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice