I think someone asked about this last week, and it appears we don't actually have any support for any wireless metrics from Aruba at all at the moment.

I do have a set of walks from an aruba device and might look at adding some support for them, though.

Wireless is a bit of a mess, all of the vendors present the data in different ways with different demarcations, so it's quite difficult to collect and handle all of the different vendors in a sane manner.

adam.