Dear members,

We have a webhook link to Microsoft teams for alerting from Observium.
This works except for the "green/red" icons for a new alert or a fixed alert.
We get "🔥" and "✅" instead of the icon, we have seen this
working once but can't get it the work anymore.
Do you have a solution how we can fix this?

Examples:
🔥[servername] [storage] Disk near full 90%
✅[servername] [storage] Disk near full 90%

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ivo van Tulden
Technical Infrastructure Engineer - IT Department

<<  Security is van ons allemaal  >>

****

DISCLAIMER: The information sent in or attached to this e-mail is for the
addressee only. If this e-mail message is unclear please contact VLISCO by
e-mail or telephone. Disclosure or reproduction of this information to a third
party without prior agreement of VLISCO is not allowed. VLISCO does not accept
any responsibility for the correct and complete interpretation of this e-mail
nor for the time of its arrival. VLISCO cannot be held responsible for any
claim resulting from negotiations and/or decisions made directly or indirectly
based on information contained in this e-mail message. Vlisco Netherlands B.V.
Binnen Parallelweg 27, 5701 PH, Helmond, The Netherlands. Chamber of commerce
Eindhoven 50751492. Tel.: +31 (0)492 570922 Fax: +31 (0)492 570230 Visit our
website: www.vlisco.com

****