Hello, I am deploying Observium into a secured environment and I've a few
questions.

* What security measures are in place to protect subscription SVN branch?
* Does SVN do any checksums or hashing of the code after it is checkout to the
client to ensure no malicious attempts were made in transit?
* Is there a contact name and email we can document in cases where we need to
get direct support?
* Is there a regular notification mechanism for updates to Observium? E.g. via
the mailing list or blog post? In other words, how do we find out about new
security patches?

Thanks for any and all help.

Matt