:D

Anthony Polselli via observium wrote on 2023-12-13 15:53:

Never mind.  Found I was missing the cron jobs…duh

*From:*Anthony Polselli via observium <observium@lists.observium.org>
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 12, 2023 5:36 PM
*To:* Edvinas Kairys via observium <observium@lists.observium.org>
*Cc:* Anthony Polselli <anth...@naturalnetworks.com>
*Subject:* [Observium] Traffic accounting not working anymore

We recently built a new server with Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS and migrated Observium over.  Everything seams to be working fine except for the Traffic Accounting.  On the summary screen, it shows data from months ago (just before the upgrade), but when you click on one of the “bills” and look at the bandwidth graph, it’s blank.  I’ve tried adding a new bill and it same thing, no data.  But if I click on the interface and go the that switch port, all the graphs are there.  How can I reconnect the Traffic Accounting to pull data from the switchport graphs again?

Thanks all!