Hi There,

I have been attempting to reach someone from the Observium team to assist my
company and I in updating our Software.  We followed the instructions on the
website located here:  https://docs.observium.org/updating/    We did not have
success.  Our Observium server is hosted on a Linux Ubuntu server.  Is there
someone at Observium that could take a few minutes and assist us please?  I
look forward to hearing from you.

Ryan Shedd
Network Engineer
Slocum-Dickson Medical Group P.L.L.C.
1729 Burrstone Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
(315) 798-1777
(315) 798-1712 - Fax
rsh...@sdmg.com<mailto:rsh...@sdmg.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity
material. Any review,
reliance upon, this
prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer.