Hello!
We query with snmp Observium the port data from a Mikrotik router
(CCR2004-16G-2S+) with RouterOS 7.14.1 (Level 6) via SNMP from 4 WAN interfaces
with polling and alerts. However, we always have gaps in the data. Every now
and then 5-10 minutes of data are missing, so that vertical lines without data
appear in the rrd - of course this only becomes clear in the 6h overview.

We are surprised because we have the impression that it only started on this
device (and others) almost a year ago. We therefore renewed the hardware,
reinstalled the system (debian12) and only queried this router alone (also
deleted the query from the old Observium to avoid parallel double queries).

We look at https://.../pollerlog/ and see our patient there:
Device Last Polled
10.X.X.1 100% 108.67s
(...) and others of the location with 1-19%...
Why 100%... where are the key data relevant here?

We would be happy if someone could help us adjust the Observium "Poller
Wrapper" parameters if necessary. Is there potential for adaptation there?

Greetings Frankfurt/Main
Stefan