De : Graeme Davis <gra...@graeme.org>
Envoyé : 3 mai 2024 12:40
À : Observium <observium@lists.observium.org>
Cc : Serge Caron <sca...@pcevolution.com>
Objet : Re: [Observium] Building an Observium appliance

I wish someone would build an Observium Docker image which would make it so
much easier to set up and eliminate a large number of questions on this list.
LibreNMS did a good job on theirs...Observium should reappropriate some things
from that project and also consider adding some of their innovative features.
I still much prefer Observium's GUI!

-Graeme

On Fri, May 3, 2024 at 10:40 AM Serge Caron via observium