From: Roger Larsen via observium <observium@lists.observium.org>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2024 2:08 PM
To: observium@lists.observium.org
Cc: Roger Larsen <roger.lar...@ikt.lysglimt.net>
Subject: [Observium] Apache / https hung after updating Observing

Dear Observium Community

We have for several times experienced problem after Obsevium Professional
update.
Today we updated from 24.4.13501 to 24.6.13582
(by using $ svn update & $ ./discovery.php -u)

OS
CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core) updated today w/ kernel:
3.10.0-1160.119.1.el7.x86_64

After restarting server we struggle logging in to WebGUI. Apache /httpd is
complaining on “to many concurrent connections”.
Are there any suggestion on how to update Observium without getting these
problems?
Any householding processes needed for a better update?
Or maybe we need to be more patient and give the server some more minutes after
update?
Today we waited 30 minutes, and still not able to login…

Austevoll Breiband AS - LYSGLIMT
Roger Larsen
Teknisk sjef / CTO
Tlf           +47 9523 7640 / +47 5508 0111
Epost     roger.lar...@ikt.lysglimt.net<mailto:roger.lar...@ikt.lysglimt.net>

[signature_3169845242]

www.lysglimt.net<http://www.lysglimt.net>
Denne e-posten er beregnet for den institusjon eller person den er rettet til
og kan være belagt med lovbestemt taushetsplikt. Dersom e-posten er mottatt ved
en feil, vennligst returner den til Austevoll Breiband AS og slett den fra
systemet.

This email with attachments is solely for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. It may contain information that is confidential or
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please return the
e-mail to the Austevoll Breiband AS without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL to the named
recipient(s) and may be legally privileged.
If you are not a named recipient please notify us and ensure that this e-mail
is deleted and not read or copied or disclosed to anyone else.
E-mail may be corrupted, intercepted or amended and so we do not accept any
liability for the contents received unless they
are the same as sent by us. E-mail sent or received using our system may be
monitored, intercepted or read by us before or
after it reaches the recipient; if you reply to this message you consent to
this activity in relation to your response.
Fladgate LLP is a limited liability partnership, registered in England and
Wales with registered number OC334334.
It is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, number
484783.
The term partner is used to refer to a member of Fladgate LLP. A list of
members is available at the above registered office.
For more information, including our Terms of Business and Personal data
processing notice, please visit http://www.fladgate.com