Thanks for this article. I propose our own little personal experiment.

I for one try to throw one empty bottle, from the gutter in the bins on my
way shopping.

If we all pick up something, even if only once a week, it will make a
difference. That would perhaps encourage us to tackle other issues in future
(graffiti, rubbish, weed etc). Together we can make a difference TODAY –
ALWAYS as to how OBS looks and feels.

Frank