Hi all

Please keep an eye out for a rather battered khaki cloth handbag (made by
Camel) just stolen from our house in Perth Road. By a most unfortunate set of
highly unusual circumstances a bloke managed to get into the front of our house
and took my bag. My husband actually happened to come in from the back at that
moment and the bloke threatened him with a gun.

Shortish black guy, about 25+, probably brown T-shirt and brown trousers.

No reply from Car 1 or Car 2. But ti was too late by then anyway - the chap had
run off towards the station.

Thanks,
Biddy.