Johnny I did send you the application form, did you not get it

Helen
----- Original Message -----
From: "Johnny Wessels" <john...@postnet.co.za>
To: <obsnw@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 6:03 PM
Subject: [obsnw] Re: misc

my apologies,

ce again,my notebook decided to leave me noteless,..perhaps it's time for
a change.
thank you guys for putting a smile on my face by milking my little blaps,
i appreciate it!

what i meant to say was that i requested an application form to join the
OCA and am aspiring to make a difference in my community in any way
possible.
according to statistics i have received, there are hopes for a minimum of
100 members in the shorter term, but a longer term wish for 200.
i do know that there are at least 500 subscribers to this obsnw google
network, so what is the actual reason(s)holding folks back from joining?

considering that not all members need to be part of the committee, the
pre-requisites for such a membership could surely not be a reason?

post-existentialism??!!

> Its called post-existentialism... ;-)
>
> On 17 Dec 2008, at 5:11 PM, Kurt Ohlson wrote:
>
>> What?!
>>

>> On 12/17/08 4:29 PM, "Trevor Hughes" <tghug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Johnny Wessels <john...@postnet.co.za

>>> Therefore you must have thought?
>>>
>>> t.

>> This email and its contents are subject to an email legal notice
>> that can be viewed at: http://www.naspers.com/email/disclaimer.html.
>> Should you be unable to access the link provided, please email us
>> for a copy at helpd...@media24.com.
>> Hierdie e-pos en sy inhoud is onderhewig aan 'n regskennisgewing oor
>> elektroniese pos wat gelees kan word by
>> http://www.naspers.com/epos/vrywaring.html
>> . 'n Afskrif kan aangevra word by helpd...@media24.com.

"You may choose to live your life in pieces or you may choose to live your
life in peace,...we cannot start over and change the beginning, but we can
start now and change the end,..."

4:56 PM