Dear All,
Please check out the photo of Glenville Kennedy posted by Kris Marais on the
ONW website. Please be aware that Glenville is a convicted burglar, an addict
and a locksmith. Great combination, huh? I first met him 25 years ago and he
was in the housebreaking business then.already. I believe he served time in
chookie and the next time I saw him was when he was working at Cape Key in
Lower Scott Road. I believe he no longer works there (I may be mistaken), but
no doubt has skills as both a burglar and a locksmith. A favourite burglar
trick is to wear an extra pair of socks. What does this mean, I hear you ask?
They wear them on their hands instead of their feet, during a burglary.
Look out for Glenville and report him to SAPS if you suspect he is up to no
good.
Brian.