Hi there,
Our domestic is looking for a new job, to start asap.
She is young, but has had a good few years of experience, she works
very hard, very thorough, is reliable, (never missed a day),
intelligent.
She is not so much the childminder though. She prefers a cleaning
job.
I think she would be suitable as a domestic at a house or even at a
business, restaurant, whatever.
She is higly recommended, and would be nice if she found something in
the area soon.
Please call: 021 -6853700 or 082 7799870 (Louis) and ask about
Henrietta, and he can give you the numbers, I dont have it on me.
Thanks
Melanie