We live in Perth Road - just up from Bristol. Yesterday morning (Tues)
we noticed that a neighbour's car window had been broken during the
night. Haven't seen them yet so I don't know what was taken.

About the car radios stolen in Bristol Road: it would be interesting
(perhaps even useful) to know whether these were "old-fashioned"
radios - the sort with a removable faceplate - or "modern" sturdily
built-in ones. Any info on that?

Biddy.