Hi

This is by no means a new trick - some of these were taken from our
street (Perth Road) years ago.But I did notice a couple of weeks ago
that one had gone from Station Road some time recently - well at least
since I was last there at the end of last year. Just about outside the
park I think - somewhere in that block...

Biddy.