Some guys tried to hijack me in Woodstock on the night of the fires
while I was taking photos..luckily I got away after a tug of war with
my door.

They were driving a maroon car..lookied (thiough it was quick) like
golf or small hutchback..number playes CA 43460 or close to it..looked
coloured..

Ofcourse the cops didn't follow up on prints etc...

But if there is a close tie I would definately contribute..

I almost rode the guy over when I eventually got my car going..would
that mean I go to jail? Cos next time I am going ride the doos over.
Screw them.