A car thief was arrested outside my shop Saks Corner 242 lwr main,
early this morning...after a chase the suspect had smashed his stolen
vehicle into my parked car. I came outside to find
 the thief pinned to the ground by Inspector Le Roux and his
partner................brilliant, apart from my car getting wrecked.
 Amazing work SAP! The bad guys should be shitting themselves.

 Now perhaps you could lend me a GTI while my car is at the
panelbeaters?