My business uses Chubb armed response and they have a reputation for shooting
back when fired upon and not wait to be killed before they may defend
themselves-----

Original Message -----
  From: Nicola Farmer
  To: obsnw@googlegroups.com
  Cc: 'Dawn Salisbury'
  Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 10:54 AM
  Subject: [obsnw] name and shame - Obs Armed Response

  Hi

  I would just like to name and shame Obs Armed Response. I had pet-friendly
sensors installed for which I paid, only to find out that only one out of 3 was
done. I only picked up this fraudulent activity when I switched to ADT because
of poor service delivery from Obs armed Response. After repeated phone calls
and promises of installation, I sit with a faulty system at least 4 months
later. How's this for keeping the neighbourhood safe. I urge all residents
using this service to check thoroughly that you are getting what you pay for

  Dawn Salisbury
  ISODYNAMICS CONSULTING t/a HaccpWiZ
  SAATCA Registered Senior Auditor S288/F013/BRC032A
  Training Facilitator/Consultant: ISO 9001/HACCP/ISO 2200
  Cell: 083 5700394/Fax: 086 5037043/021-4472188
  Email: haccp...@iburst.co.za

  Dawn