On our patrol on Friday my partner spotted Richard picking up litter
in Collingwood Rd (outside Teletech). He even confirmed, when
questioned, that he  was indeed Richard. He was looking a little more
ragged that usual, and was no longer wearing his earrings. He was then
spotted broom in hand standing in Bedford Rd. So perhaps he is trying
to build up some credibility for himself in this area. He never
appeared for his court date and a warrant for his arrest has probably
been issued, so if you see him phone the Sector patrol vehicle. Don't
offer him work or money!