Dear All,
Please check where your voting station is located.
You can do this by logging on to the Independent Electoral
Commissions' website at http://www.elections.org.za
and entering your ID number to find out if you are registered to vote
and where your voting station is situated. I have had a few phone
calls from the older residents who don't know where they are meant to
vote. I cannot believe that I have to vote in Shelley Street, Salt
River instead of the community centre. I'll keep an eye open for
gangsters, your stolen property and drug dealers. It would be a crime
not to vote, so please cast your ballot. If you can assist people who
do not know where they can cast their ballots, please do so by
checking their details on the IEC website.
Regards,
Brian Gray