From: "Brian Amery" <am...@iafrica.com>
To: "The Observatory Neighbourhood watch" <obsnw@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 8:16 PM
Subject: [obsnw] Re: Hosepipe gone AWOL

There's safety in numbers. My hosepipe was taken last Friday a.m.
while the dogs were walking us.
Luckily watering has been taken on by a superior power, but I will
mark the replacement pipe in due course.
Where do all the hosepipes go?
Who buys them?
And the same questions apply to the cast iron drainage slots in the
pavements.
If this City really worked for you there would be people in gaol
already

On Apr 23, 12:42 am, Trevor Hughes <tghug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Knarf Boatmaker
>
> <knarfboatma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Its a green one with thin yellow lines. It got "Frank" and my telephone
> > number written on both ends on the yellow.
>
> Good idea Frank but possibly even better would be to write your name
> and number every meter. The thief could merely cut off each end!
>
> Trev

06:30:00