Hi there

sorry to hear that - I think that Arnold and Irwell have become SUPER HOT
spots as my neighbour had his car stolen on Sunday night and I had the inner
caps of all 4 of my golf wheels taken on Friday night . It seems as if
Irwell Street has been hitalmost every night this past week - is there
something we should know perhaps . Would you bee interested in instralling
booms perhaps at the entrances to both Irwell and Arnold street .

regards