When I have tried to access other neighbourhood watch sites to get a
feel for the crimes they cope with, I notice I am unable to gain
access.  I would need to log on via the internet.  Which, not being a
registered member, I am unable to do.

I understand that the Observatory NW is in the process of moving
across to another site for contributions by members experiencing
crime......   This comes as great relief because.....

I'm sure it (the website) must serve as a huge morale booster for
criminals.  All they need to do is access the site and they have a
good history of most of the criminal activity in Observatory......
For me this is very concerning.....

So my feeling is that the sooner we move across to a site which is no
longer accessible to Joe Public, the better for all of us.