That is fantastic, well done everyone.
We have a radio and regularly listen in or have the radio on, and I
must say some of the nights we have been saying, gosh, isn't it a bit
dangerous, standing out there in the cold and dark of the night
observing people and the goings on?
Just be careful out there, after all it's actually police work to
catch criminals. As you of course know, a lot of criminals will be
armed and won't hesitate to assault you, so maybe get some pepper
spray or something appropriate for protection. It is a bit scary to
hear Oscar 007 standing out there, with maybe only a radio? I do hope
you have some kind of protection.