They were here (Perth Road) yesterday - I think about 3 of them. I
said no thanks and away they went. But I would be interested - if
anyone out there knows the law - in knowing whether it is (as Kat
implies) illegal to walk up and knock on someone's front door if
there's no locked gate between the front door and the road.

Biddy.