3 am, dog barks like crazy, sensor lights outside our house bordering
the field go on. My husband SEES a guy running on our property.
We phone ADT and Sector Car 1, didnt set of alarm or let dog out as we
were worried about guy hiding somewhere.
ADT and police arrive 5 min max we open our gate to property and
housedoor, discover that bike has been moved from stoep to round the
corner in garden - and true as G-D! a guy hiding in our rose bush
behind the bike!
Big commotion, they nabbed him, put him in van.
Turns out he was not alone! The second one got away into the field.
Police got canine unit and searched field but couldnt get him. But the
first one is in the cells.
Thanks to all and to our dog!
Melanie