My ENORMOUS apologies to Andrew. I didn't see the "Continue" button.
Biddy.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andrew Fife
  To: obsnw@googlegroups.com ; ilove...@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, December 18, 2009 4:17 PM
  Subject: [iloveobs] Wrench Road Subway: A Quick Poll

  Wrench Road Subway: A Quick Poll

  A debate was started by Brian Gray regarding the Wrench road subway and
solutions, if any.

  If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEZ5bnhybDAyUEE0enVkcjg0ZWZId3c6MA

  Do you think the Wrench road Subway is Problem *

    a..  Yes
    b..  No