Friends car was parked outside my gate by 38 Arnold, The window wasn't
smashed but strangely the thugs seemed to have bent the passenger door
frame at the top. I could fit my hand in the gap. Nothing was stolen
as my friend had removed everything from the car and left all cubby
holes and boot flaps open (why they still tried to break in when
nothing was visible escapes me).
This is the sencond time in a just over a month that one of my guests
cars have been broken into right outside my gate, people are starting
to get too scared to visit me!!!!