This absolute scorn for SAPS and other authoraties by the Nite Club "Industry" in Obs is absolutely unacceptable. In spite of the hard work and persistence of several community members the status quo remains........unchanged.......why?? David engages tirelessly and patiently with SAPS in an effort to obtain a positive outcome re the Clubs who defiantly break all or most of the conditions of their licenses (nitely).
Why dont they take the appropriate, well documented and legislated action?
Had they done so in the past year several clubs would have been closed by now! Fact is had one been closed the others would probably have considered adhering to the confines of their licenses. Why after endless meetings, consultations and get togethers of community members with the SAPS has there been no effective and legislated action?
What do you think?
Kris Marais
David Raphael wrote:

*Ekasi Lounge have been instructed by both SAPS and the Health Inspector not to trade until they are legal with the necessary licenses. Despite this they advertised a function for last night and the function took place. Their activities were monitored from 20h30 until 00h15 this morning. Liquor was being sold and consumed and loud music was being played. We believe that both municipal and liquor licence regulations were being transgressed.*

* *

*We look forward to the requisite action being taken by all the Authorities. Current legislation clearly needs to be enforced. In addition we look forward to the new tighter legislation.*

* *

*Take care,*

* *

*David*

**David Raphael****    ****072 065 7223 **

**Chairperson**

**OBS NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH**

* *

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5432 (20100907) __________

http://www.eset.com
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Observatory Neighbourhood watch" group. To post to this group, send email to obsnw@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to obsnw-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/obsnw?hl=en