On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Rosemary Robins <mandrcr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I first mentioned my experience with ADT being prepared to "negotiate"
> fees, it was certainly not my intention to annihilate them.  I was trying to
> warn all to be prudent/cautious in their dealings with them - and try for a
> better option.  This all seems to have got a rather distasteful now.  I
> appreciate people are maybe "angry" for having been conned - but we all have
> to take responsibility for our own actions. It's taken me YEARS to do
> something about it - my fault...........

Au contraire - it has been most useful and the only thing in bad taste
is ADTs handling of it.

All we have got is some second hand lame excuse that has been debunked
 already by some of the people saying what they are paying and what it
is they are paying for.

Don't blame your self for being a victim of corporate greed. Don't
apologise for the actions of ADT - something beyond your control.

Trev