Today there was a small flood in the Station Road subway (perhaps
around 11+ a.m.).  The woman in the MetroRail ticket office said she'd
report it.  But what concerns me is that when I spoke to a group of 3
Vetus Schola men standing outside their office at the station, none of
them knew about it. Does this mean that VS is patrolling above the
line and below the line, but not UNDER the line? I'm not saying it's
their job to deal with the flood (far from it) but I did think one of
them would at least have seen it. (And preferably have reported it
too.)