Well I don't know whether it was a fluke, or if someone has already
said something to VS, but this afternoon I saw a VS car going up Lower
Trill. !!   I was about to drive off, so I waited a bit to see if it
would come down Barrington but it didn't. I guess it must have turned
left at the railway line and gone along Milner.